The iPhone 5 is a great update from the iPhone 4S with double the speed, an improved camera, operating system and a few more improvements like the increase in screen size. The design is one of the best around and make the phone a joy to hold. Overall experience with the phone is great and if we had to rate it out of 10, it would surely get a solid 8.5 out of
The iPhone 5 was initially launched with IOS 6, which brought about a great deal of new features from the previous version of the operating system. There were a couple of features that were removed in IOS 6, which were Google maps and the Youtube app. Google maps was replaced by Apple’s built in maps app. The new maps app shows 3D views in many cities which looks quite better than the previous maps. The new maps app does lack many features as compared to the other competing maps. Apples Siri had been enhanced in the IOS 6, making it faster and also giving it the ability to make restaurant reservations and launching apps. Apple’s IOS 6 is Facebook integrated with Apple’s native apps and with the help of these native apps, such as calendar, Facebook can be directly accessed.
Now, the iPhone 5 has been updated to iOS 7 and 8 which completely redesigns the operating system of the phone bringing with it new features like Air Drop and the quick settings menu along with other cool features which users would love having. The new look seems great and changes to the user interface have gotten a warm reception by people who updated their phones or bought new ones.
- 2G & 3G and 4G Network Supported Smartphone
- Single Nano – Sim Supported Smartphone
- Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based)
- iOS 6, upgradable to iOS 7.1.2, upgradable to iOS 8.1.3
- 4.0 Inches (640×1136) pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- 8.0 MP, (3264 x 2448) pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, Front Camera
- 32 GB Internal Storage + 1 GB RAM DDR2
- GPRS / HSPA + 42.5Mbps / EDGE / GPS / Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth / 3G + 4G Calling / Speed / Bluetooth / Radio
- Motion Sensor / Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor + Gyro
- 1440 mAh Li-Po Battery with 255 hours Stand by + 8 h talk time
- And More…